- Riser design keeps flexing minimal for increased accuracy and stability.
- Micro-adjustable dovetail adjustment block and tiller bolts to find your tuning sweet spot.
- Dynamic balance with more of the weight towards the pocket side of the riser for improved accuracy and consistency.
- Unique feel and performance.
- Featuring the classic Earl Hoyt geometry - a favourite for over 30 years..
- Formula fitting limbs for a super stable and smooth shooting platform.
- Modular stainless steel weight system (available separately) allows for extra weight to be added to the riser, giving the feel and stability you want. Fits cleanly into riser cut-outs for a seamless look.
- VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position.
- Available in a full range of Hoyt's anodized target colours.
||RH or LH