- Classic ILF/ Grand Prix fitting riser from Hoyt.
- Original Earl Hoyt Geometry, a favourite for 30 years.
- 23" and 25" riser options available.
- Collet type tiller bolts give increased security, keeping the tiller bolt centred in the pocket whatever the conditions.
- Upgraded VertaTune clicker plate allowing for tuneable pressure button height and a secure pressure button position, available for the first time on a Grand Prix model.
- Pro series adjustment dowels for standard left and right adjustability, plus independent limb tuning with micro adjustments.
- Available in a full range of Hoyt's classic anodized and powder coated colour options.
||Grand Prix/ International limb fitting
||23" or 25"
||RH or LH
||Anodized/ Powder Coated