Bitzenburger’s Fletching Jig has long been the choice of do-it-yourself archers. With it, you can put three or four fletchings on any arrow shaft. The large dial keeps the spacing between fletchings perfect every time.Lire plus...
Bitzenburger’s Fletching Jig has long been the choice of do-it-yourself archers. With it, you can put three or four fletchings on any arrow shaft. The large dial keeps the spacing between fletchings perfect every time. Allen screws on the top and bottom of the clamp magnet allow adjustments to the angle of fletchings. Best of all, the jig is all metal, which means it’s a snap to clean off glue residue.
• Constructed of die cast alloy, all metal parts
• Self-supporting fletching tool features a strong permanent magnet which allows for very precise and uniform placement of all feather and vanes
• Self-centering shaft cradle will accept and center any size shaft available today
• Large dials at the top and bottom of the magnet holder make it easy to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds, to fletch straight, offset or true right or left helical
• Feather spacing of 120 degrees 3 fletch, 75 degrees x 105 degrees 4 fletch, and 90 degrees 4 fletch can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. • Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up
• The clamp is help at a 45 degrees angle so the arrow maker will have a clear view of the fletching at all times
• Comes complete with wrenches and instruction sheet