Oak Ridge is renowned for great traditional bows, without a big price tag. New to us is the Black Sada Horse bow. Many horse bows up to now were made at 48″ , Oak Ridge have lengthened their Horse-bows by 4″ to give a 52″bow. This gives the archer a sweeter draw at the higher poundage’s.The Black Sada is a beautiful horse-bow with inlaid laminates of different coloured woods in the handle, Black fibre glass wood limbs, and ambidextrous, so can be used in any hand. also included is a D-75 string.
- Bow size: 52"
- Maximum draw length: 31"
- Riser is laminated with foam + bamboo + fine line veneer
- Tip is made of ox-horn or Micarta
- Limbs are combined with black fiberglass with bamboo core
- The length of bow string is 120cm
- Regarding the minimum arrow weight of the arrow, we calculate it with 1 pound = 0.6 grams